Thursday, January 22, 2015

Edouard's Chocolate Chip Cookies (again)

I made Edouard's Chocolate Chip Cookies again. I think these are pretty good. They're crispy on the outside and a little soft in the middle. The almond flour adds a nice nutty flavor, too. I'm thinking these might taste good sprinkled with a little bit of salt on top, too. Maybe I'll try that next time.

The ingredients are typical chocolate chip cookie ingredients, except for the addition of the almond flour. This changes everything!

Mixing the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. The dry ingredients wait for their turn.

Almond flour and chocolate added in.

The cookie dough was refrigerated for a few hours before I scooped them out.

 The results: fancy-schmancy chocolate chip cookies with little bits of almond!


Edouard's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe on page 298 of Baking Chez Moi.


No comments:

Post a Comment