Wednesday, December 3, 2014

World Peace Cookies


I saw the recipe for these World Peace Cookies all over the internet and had to try them for myself.  This recipe is the work of Pierre Herme and Dorie Greenspan. They know how to make a serious cookie! Dorie wrote in her book Baking From My Home To Yours, "When I included these in Paris Sweets, they were called Korova Cookies and they instantly won fans, among them my neighbor Richard Gold, who gave them their new name. Richard is convinced that a daily dose of Pierre's cookies is all that is needed to ensure planetary peace and happiness."

This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and some time.


Such a great chocolatey cookie!

World Peace Cookies recipe is in Dorie Greenspan's Baking From My Home To Yours.

1 comment:

  1. These cookies are tasty, the perfect balance between sweet and chocolatey. I like how the chocolate stays gooey!

    ReplyDelete